Craigmilla Madeira cake mix 12.5kg, add water only for a delicious professional quality tasting cake. Bakers favourite!
MADEIRA CAKE MIX RECIPE
1kg Madeira cake mix
- Weigh the required amount of dry mix into a bowl.
- Add 2/3 of the water and mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down
- Beat for a further 4 minutes on top speed.
- Add remainder of the water on slow speed.
- Scrape down.
- Beat for 2 minutes on slow speed.
Bake at 180˚C (360F) gas mark 4 for approximately 45 minutes or until firm to the touch in the centre, or a skewer comes out cleanly. (The larger the cake then the cooking time will need to be increased). These times may vary according to you oven.
6” Round 500g mix
8” Round 750g mix
10” Round 1.25kg mix
12” Round 1.75-2kg mix
6” Square 750g mix
8” Square 1kg mix
10” Square 1.5-1.75kg mix
12” Square 2.5kg mix
Wheat flour, sugar, shortening (Vegetable Oil, Emulsifiers (E471), whole egg powder, Skimmed milk powder, Maize starch, Raising agents (E541, E500), Salt, Dried egg white, Full fat soya flour, Emulsifiers (E471, E472b, E477), Colour (E160b). May contain traces of soya