Who We Are
Putty Cakes (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Putty Cakes registered office is at Unit 9 Birchfield Park Industrial Estate Ifield Road Charlwood SR RH6 0DZ. We have designated Appointed Person is Anita Puttick, who can be contacted at:
Address: Unit 9 Birchfield Park Industrial Estate Ifield Road Charlwood SR RH6 0DZ
Telephone: 01293 863600
Information That We Collect
Putty Cakes processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from is: -
- Date of Birth (employees only)
- Home Address (employees only)
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- National Insurance Number (employees only)
- Passport Number (employees only)
- Driver’s License Number (employees only)
We collect information in the below ways: -
- Sales Agreements
- Order forms
- Online Forms via the website
- Telephone Calls placing orders
- Employment CV’s
- Job Applications
How We Use Your Personal Data
(Legal Basis for Processing)
Putty Cakes takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
- We collect your personal data in the performance of taking an order for goods and to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
You have the right to access any personal information that Putty Cakes processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Putty Cakes uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Third Party Services:
- Cloud based bookkeeping system
- Accountancy Services
- Outsourced HR services
- Outsourced admin support services
- Outsourced IT support services
- Cloud based data storage
- Cloud based CRM